Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Being a sinner after my SPM's result released :(

Hmm.. Wish to make my blog become more interesting but sad i've no idea on what should i post because my english wasn't good enough and my chinese too ><


So, lets get start from the day i went to take my SPM's result at my school-SMK Sultan Sulaiman :)
It was rainy day ^^ Early in the morning me and peilun followed mum went down to shop.. After reached shop i drove mum's car and went to fetch up leewen and vivian :) When i reach vivian's house.. I was trying to U-turn back from the garage in front her house.. Maybe i'm too nervous so mum's car ter-gesek the tiang.. >< Second incident, i almost ter-langgar up the benteng!!! TOO NERVOUS my friends (I'm so so so sorry ><)


When i reached school it was already 11am ++ but yet the result haven't released.. OMG~ So damn long..! Grrr.. Suddenly i found that my eyes was fulfilled with tears.. Scare till cry? Waited for almost one hour ++ our result just release.. ~.~ Congratz to those who got straight A's :) After announced the straight A's students result.. I quickly walked to my class table and ask teacher for my result.. Nervous >< Once i got my SPM slip.. I folded it into half.. So scare to know my result.. But at last i also checked it.. Yea babe!!! I got 6 A'ssssssss!!! I was so damn happy.. Keep on smiling.. BM- A+(Unbelievable huh? xD) I just cant believe... HAHAHAHAHA!!! After got my result, i fetched leewen and peilun went to take their result.. Leewen also got 6 A's.. We both were so happy... But sad peilun's result wasn't that good.. 


After sent peilun back home.. Me and leewen went to TER for bowling but dint OPEN!! Went astaka, FULL!! No choice.. Went to giant sing K.. :D 5pm went to Air Jernih fetch brother from tuition :) While on the way back home, i saw one stupid woman.. She looks small in that car! HAHA! Small little old aunty huh? Kuat nipu! no wonder the kids also kuat nipu la... xDDD When reached home, talked about study thing with mum.. FORM 6 again?!?!?! What The Fuck!!! Form6 can you please fuck off from my LIFE? Ewwwww~!!!!! Hate you! Had cold war with parents till today.. Kuat! ><


That's all for today.. Chaozzz~ :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment